Deputy Head Greenkeeper
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Head Greenkeeper to work alongside the Head Greenkeeper in the planning and implementing of a work schedule and to manage the day to day running of the course in the Head Greenkeepers absence.
The day-to-day presentation of our popular course for our active membership and visitors is a key priority, along with the long – term development of the course.
The ideal candidate will possess;
• Experience in a similar role or working towards a supervisory position
• A minimum of 5 years greenkeeping experience
• NVQ level 3 qualification or similar
• Have a sound knowledge of modern greenkeeping practices
• Proven experience in the operation and maintenance of a variety of golf course machinery.
• Able to communicate effectively with the club management, staff members and facility users.
• Have a sound knowledge of health and safety including chemical use and waste management.
• Chainsaw and spraying qualifications are required for this position
• You must have a good understanding of the game of golf.
The individual must be;
• Physically fit, undertaking all duties asked in all but extreme weathers.
• Have flexibility in their working patterns and contribute to the weekend overtime rota
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary along with,
• BIGGA and full golf club membership
• Staff uniform
• Company pension scheme
Please apply by email (or writing) with covering letter and full CV to:
Tehidy Park Golf Club
Office: 01209 842208