Tehidy Park Golf Club is far more than just a picturesque Parkland Golf Course, it is the perfect place to meet with friends, or indeed make new friends, for social and special occasions.
You will enjoy an accommodating service and a comfortable atmosphere. The Golf Club is located near to the historic Cornish towns of Redruth and Camborne and is easily accessible from the A30 which runs adjacent to the location of the Golf Course.
Tehidy Park Golf Club warmly welcomes members of all ages and golfing ability. We host weekly competitions throughout the main golfing season, with the very popular Winter League being played throughout the winter. During the course of the year we also stage many Open Competitions.
Jonathan Lamb, our resident PGA Head Professional provides excellent tuition and a fully stocked golf shop, including top brands such as Mizuno, Footjoy & Peter Millar.
The Cygnets Restaurant opens daily, serving an array of Snacks, Bar Meals and Specials. The Clubhouse / Restaurant is available for Private Functions subject to Club Bookings etc.
For further information or a brochure please contact Ian Veale (01209 842208) who will be pleased to discuss your membership requirements.
|Introductory Offer||New Member (T&C’s Apply)||400|
|Full Golf||25 and Over||595|
|Full Senior||65+ with 10 yrs m/ship||550|
|Full Senior||80+ with 20yrs m/ship||50% of Full Membership|
|Young Adult||21 – 25||350|
|Intermediate||18 – 21||75|
|Affiliated||Full Member of a Cornish Club||275|
|Country||Full Member of a Club outside Cornwall||275|
- Use of the course is unlimited to members within their membership category.
- Members benefit from discounted rates on Buggy Hire and guests green fees.
- Members receive discount rates for most Open Golf Events.
- The club provides a daily beverage and catering service, subject to opening hours.
- As golf members you are eligible to purchase from the Cornwall Golf Union a ‘County Card’ which provides discounted green fees at courses in seven counties. Seasonal restrictions apply at some courses.
- The annual subscription year commences on 1st April. Members who join during the subscription year would be charged only the monthly pro-rata rate.
- Currently there is no joining fee.
- Unique Reciprocal Golf Scheme Network with St. Austell, Newquay & Launceston (12 rounds for £60, weekday only)
- Reciprocal Link with Truro Golf Club (£5 per round – weekdays only)
- Affiliation Fees are annual charges made by the National Men’s and Ladies Golf Unions to all golf members and are payable from each course that the player may be a member of. Tehidy Park collects this fee on behalf of the Unions and forwards the fee to them.
- Membership is payable by cash, cheque or credit/debit card.
- Subscription Payment Plan – optional facility please ask for details.
- Applicants are advised to read the Rules of the Club prior to joining.